Social Security and Medicare
As part of our comprehensive approach to financial planning, our trusted KWB Wealth Managers help take the guesswork out of deciding between various Medicare plans and Social Security benefit options. Several months before action is required, we set aside time to discuss how Social Security and Medicare fit into our clients’ financial situation.
The Wealth Managers at KWB help educate clients on their options and help them avoid common mistakes when starting Social Security and Medicare benefits.
Social Security often makes up a significant part of a family’s retirement income. That’s why we strive to help others make the most informed decision possible. We help our clients:
- Determine their monthly benefits
- Understand various collection strategies whether they’re married, divorced or widowed
- Decide whether they should collect early or delay benefits so they’ll grow.
- Comprehend the tax advantages of Social Security benefits
- Even complete the application process!
To schedule an appointment for complimentary Social Security Analysis, please contact us.
Most people will be eligible for Medicare benefits at 65. Because medical costs are on the rise, it’s crucial to understand your coverage, its gaps and your potential costs if you were to require hospitalization or a medical procedure. We assist our clients with:
- Enrolling in Medicare parts A & B
- Determining if additional coverage is needed through Medicare Part D (prescription drugs), Medicare Advantage Plans, or Supplemental Plans
- Creating income strategies to help minimize Medicare costs
To schedule an appointment for complimentary Medicare Analysis, please contact us.